Each candidate will get the same time of 3 minutes but one can get good marks by presenting – good expressions, good body language, fluency of thoughts, confidence, etc.
- Get the knowledge of frequently asked topics and burning issues over the globe.
- Have confidence while delivering the lecture and show good body language.
- Show minimum body moments including hand gestures and leg moments but as hand gestures are required use it.
- Have good words to everyone in the group, it helps in becoming bold and confident.
- Prepare in privately, use camera/mobile to record video on self while practicing the lecture and then analyze the performance later.
- Use accurate pronunciation and words present in an impressive manner.
- Avoid very silly mistakes those mistakes will get noticed very easily and leave a bad impression.
- Keep in check the pause and breaks while speaking it will help in maintaining the modulation of the lecture.
- Keep the lecture in short in mind while preparing the topic and deliver them in sequence while delivering the lecture.