Tips for tackling Individual Obstacles
- Go for running & do exercise prior to appearing for SSB.
- When the GTO is explaining listen to him carefully and make a mental note of what you have to do or your action plan.
- If you couldn’t tackle an obstacle in the first attempt do it again after finishing other obstacles.
- Run from one obstacle to other obstacles to save your time.
- Rules are very important so do not break rules or touch red portions.
- Do not look at candidates or at the assessor while performing obstacles.
- Finish tasks in given time.