Word Association Test (WAT) is the Second test in Psychology Testing series, by this test psychologist study the personality of a candidate. In this test you will be shown a set of word and you are required to form a meaningful sentence by using that word. When you see a word there may be different ideas move in your mind related to the word but you must write the first reaction in your answer sheet. The Time limit is restricted to 15 Seconds so that candidate need not get confused with various thoughts and give his response only.
No. of Words – 60
Time of each Word – 15Seconds
You are to write sentence on 60 words, for each word time will be 15 Seconds and within this 15 Seconds you have to submit your thought in answer sheet given to you. As stated earlier this time limit has been intentionally shortened so as to ensure that the candidate gives his first reaction which comes to his mind.
To make your understanding good about this test let us take a word RAIN now a person who sometimes enjoyed the rain, he might write that Rain is good for enjoy. However a Farmer got benefit because of rain write the sentence in his own way and if one ever got badly affected by rain then one might write that Rain is quite destructive. So, by all these examples we want to tell you that how particular world can help Psychologist to judge your personality and observations.
Instructions for WAT
- This is a test of observations generally known as WAT.
- You have to write your answers on the located page of your answer sheet.
- Write your answer in English/Hindi in the space provided in your answer sheet.
- After every 20 word a 15 Seconds time gap will be given to you to turn over the page.
- Write quickly the sentence that comes to your mind first. Do not turn over the page until you are told to turn over it.
- You will be given 15 Seconds for Each word. Try to respond on all word in given time.
- You must not be in possession of any watch or any other electronic gadget.