Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) is the first test in Psychology Testing Series.
In the test you will be shown a set of pictures like PP&DT and you are to write your perception on sheet given to you. It is test of your perception so before going in testing hall make your mind relax.
Perception- It is the process by which individuals organize and interpret their sensory impressions in order to give meaning to their environment
Basic Requirement in Story
Your hero should match with you, Because your hero is your alter-ego, your deployed leader who should represent you 100%. There must be a minimum different between you and your hero. Your hero should be of similar age, sex and character. There may be a possibility of difference inn perception, emotions and ability but not in terms of achievement. To be precise, your hero’s achievement is the manifest of your own achievement.
Your story requires these points.
- What led to situation
- What is going on at that moment/ current situation
- What is the final result
No. of Pictures – 12
Time of each Picture – 30 Seconds + 4 Minutes
In this test you will be shown 12 pictures, 11 pictures will be having something in them but the 12th will be BLANK you have to imagine and write a story on it. The pictures will be shown to you for 30 Seconds and 4 Minutes time will be given to you for story writing. As picture disappears from screen your time starts for story writing.
Instructions for TAT
- This is a test of your perception generally known as TAT.
- You are to write your responses on page provided to you for an individual test.
- Write your response in English/Hindi or combination of both in the space provided in your answer sheet, third language should not be used.
- You will be shown a picture for 30 Seconds and 4 Minutes time will be given to you for writing the story.
- You are to write story on all pictures.
- You must not be in possession of any watch or any other electronic gadget.