Indian Coast Guard has notified for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant (General Duty) – 02/2020 Batch for Men Under Special Recruitment Drive vacancies for SC/ ST. Interested candidates can apply.
- Apply Online: 09-Feb-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Feb-2020
- Admit Card: 25-Feb-2020
Candidates should born between 01-July-1990 to 30-June-1999
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate ( ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education[Candidates not in possession of Physics & Mathematics in 10 + 2 (Intermediate)level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
- Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, +10 % acceptable
- Eye Sight: 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6, 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Starts||9th February|