Apply Online for NDA & NA – I Examination-: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified for the selection of 415 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy through National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Exam (I), 2018 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Eligible candidates can apply Online from 15-Jan-2018 to 05-Feb-2018 until 1800Hrs.
Name of the Exam-: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2018(IndianNavalAcademyCourse(INAC))
- National Defence Academy-: 360 Posts
- Naval Academy-: 55 Posts
Age Limits-: Candidate’s age should be in between 02-Jul-1999 to 01-Jul-2002.
Qualification-: Candidates must be in possession of the certificate of 12th class of the School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board, 12th Class passed of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics by a State Education Board for Naval Academy.
Process-: Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview, Personality Test as known as SSB.
Application Fees-: Applicants required paying Rs.100/- no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Online Mode-: Applicants required paying the fee by using Visa / Master card / Rupay Credit / debiting card on or before 05-Feb-2018 till 1800 Hrs.
How to Apply-: Willing Candidates can apply online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 15-Jan-2018 to 05-Feb-2018 until 1800 Hrs.
- While applying candidates must be in possession of scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- Candidates must have a valid and active Email id.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Fill the required things and proceed it.
- The system will generate Registration-Id, retain it for future reference.
- Make payment and retain the details for Part-II registration.
- Relogin and “Click Here (Part-II)”.
- Login with Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and “Submit” Button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted the application and retain it for future reference.